Whether you are running Office 365, Google Apps for business or Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 up to the most recent, GFI Archiver works alongside, providing businesses with additional archiving benefits, including improved email search, enhanced compliance and valuable business intelligence reports.
Specific benefits of using GFI Archiver as your archiving platform include:
- access to archived emails on the go from any device
- a compliance-ready and tamper proof email store with audit trail
- more control over company information by storing data locally
- fast and efficient email search across millions of emails
- file archiving and business intelligence reports.
GFI Archiver also supports other email servers such as Kerio Connect, or servers that support a journaling feature. If this is not possible, and Outlook is used in the organization, then companies can still use the File Archiving Assistant to archive directly from Outlook.